- In January, CCF was appointed as a founding member of the Global Blockchain Business Council (GBBC)
- Further expanded into China’s mobile payment space through 35% strategic acquisition of Shanghai Jifu, a leading mobile POS services provider;
- Acquired 48% of Weshare, a leading big data-driven consumer lending provider in China; and 51% of Qiyuan Tianxia, a social and gaming platform.
- In August, the Company was renamed as Credit China FinTech Holdings Limited
- In November, expanded into Southeast Asia through 51% acquisition of Amigo Technologies, a third party payment and financial services technology provider in Vietnam
- In December, led the establishment of the RMB 10 billion Asia FinTech Merger and Acquisition Fund of Funds
- Acquired Financial Workshop and strategic investment in First P2P, entering the online investment platform side of the FinTech ecosystem
- Established Jinrong Yihao, a joint venture with Shenzhen Aisidi (002416.SZ), China’s leading mobile handset distributor, to expand the Company’s presence in the O2O supply chain financing business.
- Made an investment in First House Loan, an O2O property finance platform joint venture with Centaline China
- Established Shanghutong, a joint venture with Five Star, a supply chain financing platform, marking our entry into technology-enabled lending
- Entered China’s Fintech industry through its acquisition of UCF Pay, a licensed online third party payment platform
- Listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Established in Shanghai as a short-term financing service provider to SMEs and individuals