Senior Risk Management Manager
- Reporting to CEO to create the company risk register, monitor and assess a set of defined risk types (Credit Risk, Financial Risk, Investment Risk, Business Risk, Operational Risk and Compliance Risk) in the organization by different standardized tools and producing of risk reports to the management.
- Assisting in the planning, designing and writing Risk policy according to the needs of market and regulatory requirement and implementing an overall risk management process for the company.
- To ensure that all identified risks and outstanding items and management action are properly tracked, reported and mitigated.
- Assist in conducting regular training / education to all staff on risk related matters.
- To support and participate in ad-hoc projects that may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines, preferably with professional qualifications (e.g. CPA, FRM, CFA).
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience, at least 5 years’ in supervisory / managerial level, in risk and compliance management, exposure in financial industry is a must.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with effective capabilities in English and Putonghua.
- Dedication to building a career in Risk Management.
Interested parties, please send CVs with last and expected salary to email@example.com